I am so excited to finally get this website up and running. This idea has been running around in my head for years, and to see it alive is so rewarding. I want to go around with my hands in the air yelling, "It's Alive, Aaaaa-LIVE!" like Dr. Frankenstein. Now I know how he feels. Amazing and a little terrified. I hope this is everything that I know it can be. I hope you find value here. I hope that people share their stories and join in on the community.
This is what you can expect from kidsaretheworst online:
- More fun photos that I can't put on Instagram.
- Stories from other parents and former children on the imperfect and hilarious realities of child rearing and childhood.
- Laughs! Lots of laughs to avoid those exhausted tears that creep up in parenthood.
- Links to other fun and helpful articles on parenting.
- Giveaways. "If it's free it's me," like I always say.
- Community. Come over to our Facebook page where you can get in on some good conversation and camaraderie.
I like to pressure myself with that last one. But I'm fairly certain that you will find awesomeness on here and within yourself. Whether you're a parent, a child, or someone who doesn't want to identify with either title, welcome. Thanks for being here. Anything else you'd like to see here?