Today is the first official day of Spring! And, my sources tell me, it is also the International Day of Happiness! Did you even know there was such a thing? Why not, right?
To get you into World Happy Day (alternate name, apparently), I wanted to share some good articles and fun things to check out:
- Five Things I Learned When I Said Yes To My Daughter for 24 Hours
- Dear Mom of Tantruming Toddler in Target
- Six Nepalis share why you should be happy (this is awesome!)
- Finally the debate for the correct way to hang toilet paper is OVER! (and I was right!)
- Pixar only knows one way to draw a female face, apparently (warning: language)
- Another article giving "The Skinny on Diet Sodas" which leads me to...
A Friday Question! Some of us parents NEED a little boost, whether it be caffeine through diet sodas (or regular sodas), coffee, green tea, energy drinks or some similar item. Getting enough sleep is often not an option for most of us, so we need all of the help we can get, am-I-right?! I JUST started drinking diet sodas this last year of my life, and although I know they are not great for me, they have helped me through some energy issues I have. So my question is, what is your drink of choice to keep you going?
My choice is Diet Dr. Pepper. On pebble ice. With fresh lime. And sugar-free coconut flavoring. Chemicals, YOWZAS! But I also like the grape-flavored Crystal Light Energy packets. On ice. In my water bottle. I'm so picky.
Also, tell us in the comments if there is any kind of scientific finding that would ever convince you to stop getting that extra liquid oomph.
Have a great weekend!